CAS No.: 10035-04-8 for Dihydrate
CAS No.: 10043-52-4 for Anhydrous
EINECS No.: 233-140-8
Character: white, tasteless, non- toxic
Content: 74%min / 94%min
Size: powder/ flake/ granular/ prill
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Port of loading: Qindao
Grade Standard: Agriculture, Food, Industrial
Packing: 25kg PP bag/ Kraft bag/ 1 ton Jumbo bag/ Carton/ PET bottle
All packing can be customized.
Delivery: Shipped in 14 days after payment
1. Used as dry agent in highway, expressway, parking lot and port.
2. Act as dehydration agent when producing alcohol, ester, ether and acrylic acid.
3. Perform important cryogen used by freezing machine and when making ice.
4. Increase cold resistance ability of construction sand pulp.
5. Used as fog removing agent and dust collecting agent In port.
6. Used as protective agent and refining agent of aluminum magnesium metallurgy.
7. Used as precipitator in producing lake paint.
8. The raw material of producing calcium salt.
9. Flocculation In algae sodium and bean industry.